Tuesday 23 July 2013

Changing Release Date

I have still been working on the project, although much more slowly as I enter into the last week of course work. I will be able to devote a great deal more time to the project starting next week, but since I have just passed the halfway mark for writing and preliminary layout the release date will definitely have to be pushed back to August.

Once this project is finally done I aim to turn my attention to some other projects that I can finish very quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Very outstanding and useful publish. Thank's to discuss your encounter with us. I will try to keep in ideas these suggestions in my weblog composing reviews process.

    atrapa al gato
    Os presento este juego de "Atrapa al Gato", el mecanismo es sencillo, tienes que ir cerrando las casillas y evitar que el gato se escape por algĂșn lado del

    ReplyDelete